24/7 Wall St. on MSN
The DOJ just charged 324 defendants in the largest Medicare fraud takedown ever — $14.6 billion that’s now reaching retirees’ statements
The Department of Justice's 2025 healthcare fraud takedown charged 324 defendants with $14.6 billion in losses — more than ...
Money Talks News on MSN
7 sneaky Medicare scams that are draining senior bank accounts
Phone scammers are emptying retirement accounts with one fake Medicare call. Here's how to spot the trap before it costs you.
Medicare fraud is big business, and like most businesses, it has adapted to the new environment of the COVID-19 pandemic. “The public health emergency created an opportunity for fraudsters to ...
Dean Ernest had been living in a nursing home about a year when his son, John, got a call last winter asking if his father was experiencing back pain and would like a free orthotic brace. The caller ...
The annual marketing blitz puts beneficiaries at a higher risk of falling victim to scams Scammers often target Medicare beneficiaries during open-enrollment season. Medicare's open-enrollment ...
Dr. Mehmet Oz built his reputation as “America’s Doctor” by dispensing easy-to-follow medical advice on TV. Now he’s going ...
4don MSN
Vance says $1.3 billion in Medicaid payments to California will be deferred over fraud concerns
Vice President JD Vance said Wednesday that the Trump administration is deferring $1.3 billion in Medicaid reimbursements to ...
Opinion
18don MSNOpinion
Trump’s Medicaid fraud crackdown may sound sensible, but it could harm Americans who require long-term care
Mehmet Oz, the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services administrator, is ordering all states to step up their efforts to crack down on Medicaid fraud. His April 21, 2026, announcement expanded on the ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results