Congress has passed a budget that rejects the Trump administration’s proposals to slash billions of dollars from federal ...
(Reuters) -U.S. President Donald Trump's administration is taking steps to dismantle the Department of Education, the White House said on Tuesday, as it moves to shrink the federal government's role ...
Today the Trump administration announced its latest plans to try and dismantle the United States Department of Education. The proposed changes were met with opposition by many education advocates.
Early Friday afternoon, the White House's Office of Management and Budget (OMB) told WVXU it had completed its programmatic review for grants used to fund 21st Century Community Learning Centers and ...
Attorney General Keith Ellison settled a lawsuit with the Trump administration over federal funding for diversity, equity, ...
WASHINGTON D.C. – On Tuesday, the U.S. Department of Labor announced that it will be taking over day-to-day operations of all federal adult education and family literacy programs funded through Title ...
WASHINGTON -- The Education Department will release $1.3 billion in previously withheld grant money for after-school programs, days after 10 Republican senators sent a letter imploring the Trump ...
The U.S. Department of Education during the government shutdown has sent layoff notices to 465 staff members across six of the agency’s 17 primary offices. Affected workers include virtually the ...
President Donald Trump signs an executive order aimed at closing the Education Department at the White House in March. Credit: Jabin Botsford/The Washington Post via Getty Images The Hechinger Report ...